Work within the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals – Bridgeport, Greenwich, Yale-New Haven, Lawrence + Memorial, The Westerly Hospital, and Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) , a non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
* Collegial and supportive environment including office staff
* Opportunity to teach residents with incentive pay
* State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological oncology, urogynecology and mfm
* Level three NICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
* Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
* Beautiful office space conveniently located to Route 8, the Merritt Parkway and I-95.
Fairfield and New Haven Counties of Connecticut offer many cultural and recreational attractions including museums, golf, hiking, restaurants and shoreline; superior educational opportunities through its public schools and internationally acclaimed New England universities; close to New York and Boston.
Interested physicians are asked to email CV to:
Jason Vlaun, In-house Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or Call Office: 203-502-6537
Northeast Medical Group | Yale New Haven Health
99 Hawley Lane
Stratford, CT 06614
No Agencies Please.
|Degree Level||Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree|
|Experience||Four-year residency; optional three-year fellowship for further specialization|
|Licensure and Certification||State medical license, certification as an OBGYN by the American Board of Medical Specialties|
|Key Skills||Strong verbal and written communication skills, empathy, problem-solving skills|
|Computer Skills||Medical software required to manage patients' charts*|